1,000 acres of waterfront property. Development costs US$1,946,600,000
The GATEWAY FIJI project is to provide the area with an outstanding facility which will make a significant impression and vitalize the region. It is intended to be a “showplace” of the Country. It is based upon successful Resort applications around the world, but will have its own unique signature which will make it stand apart.
Gateway Fiji is a Master Planned Resort, Multi-Use & Residential Development located on the Pacific Coast of Viti Levu, Fiji’s main island.
- Taunovo Bay Resort & Spa, Taunovo Bay Villas, Taunovo Beach Private Estates, Taunovo Plantations, Taunovo Marina, Taunovo Village, Aquarina Residences, Aquavista Estates, Main Beach Development, Five Star Branded Hotel Site
- An Ocean Aquarium and Research Center with cooperation of the University of the South Pacific.
- A multi-purpose community with a shopping mall and visitor service centers
- Entertainment for all the family with small theme park, Water Park and theatre.
- Three white sand beaches spanning two miles of pristine beachfront
- Taunovo Bay is unsurpassed in quality and length of beachfront with access to five star resort services.
- The project features a Humanitarian Foundation oriented towards alternative energy systems which are so badly needed throughout the South Pacific Countries.
- Located within the ‘Adventure Capital of Fiji, in one of nature’s most spectacular wonderlands
- Core markets: Australia, New Zealand, and North America.
- Growing markets: Europe, China and Russia
- Taunovo Bay development projected to be a leading tourism destination in Fiji
- Significantly better beaches than Denarau
- Tourism is the #1 GDP earner in Fiji
Fijians voted “Friendliest People on Earth” by Conde-Nast Magazine and speak English and are service focused