- A certified Senior Advisor is dedicated to put the interests of his or her client first.
- A CSA undergoes extensive training and certification in order learn how to best serve the unique needs of the senior population.
- We are dedicated to listen first and then help educate and inform clients on resources that best fits their needs.
Since I have been in the insurance business for 10 years, I have applied all I have experienced to making the client feel that they get the value out of the product they selected.
It is for all the above reasons that my clients know that they can call on me:
- To help Seniors solve problems that are Senior related even if they are not for products I market.
- To be your advocate in helping when things get confusing. The service of a policy should never end at enrollment. I will help you when there is need in talking to your insurance plan to get bills paid, help find providers, get prescriptions filled, etc.
- To help you find resources, both public and private, that may help solve financial issues in health care like Extra Help paying for Part D, prescription costs, Medicaid issues, etc.
- I do not charge my clients for any of these services.
I always listen first to what you need AND I always encourage people to shop and take their time. All I ask is that you make me your Insurance Agent of choice.
James H. Hazen , CSA
Hazen Insurance Solutions for Seniors
Click here for more information on Certified Senior Advisors http://www.csa.us/default.aspx